So all you losers who have been struggling to find a way to handle a girl, here’s some useful info for you…
- Girls are complicated. Accept it. They will always be. They will cry when they are happy and they will cry when they are sad. But you will know the difference.
- Girls are not THAT complicated. Don’t try to read any signs. They are pretty straight forward these days; they will tell you what they want. (It’s not a Shah Rukh Khan movie where ‘larki ki na me haan chhupa hota hai’)
- PMS/Mood swings – They can be real bitches during this time. Just tell them what they want to hear. Don’t argue and make them feel everything is normal. They just want to be pampered.
- Girls want to feel special. Romance, surprises and candle lit dinners are not gay! We still like it…
- Don’t overdo it. Way too romantic all the time = BORE. We want guys to be naughty, playful and flirtatious at times. A good sense of humor and a smart mind is a plus… too much lovey-dovey doesn’t work all the time. Girls like to have fun too.
- If she hangs up on you once… she expects you to call her back. If she hangs up on you twice… text her!
- We respect honesty – don’t lie! (This one is a little tricky) If the girl tells you she is gaining weight and needs to exercise, don’t just fake that you think she looks perfect. She knows she doesn’t. You are in a spot here… handle it diplomatically… just say ‘I don’t think so, but I guess I will have to hit the gym too to keep up with you. You will be in perfect shape and all hot after working out’ there are some questions you can’t answer with a plain ‘yes’ or ‘no’.
- Make her feel special – not just by words, but also actions. Every girl deserves it. Remember all those times when you vented your frustrations at her? Yelled at her for no reason – When she took care of you – Motivated you to do your best – Strengthened you when you were weak – Loved you selflessly
- Return the favor: as simple as it is… for everything she has done for you, she expects only one thing from you – be there for her. Not just physically, but also emotionally.
- Don’t be an asshole. Politeness can still win hearts… be a gentleman to her!
- Be that support system she is looking for – easiest way to lose your girl is to leave her alone when she needs you. Trust me you will lose her in no time! Cz she is most likely to find someone who will be there at the right spot at the right time. And it’s very easy to steal a girl when she is vulnerable.
- Protect her, but don’t make her feel she can’t handle herself. That’s a no-no. Never tell a girl she can’t. (and you know she is right)
- Give her 100% attention. Listen to her when she talks to you. Give inputs. She will appreciate that.
- Don’t judge her all the time. If she likes you and is comfortable with you. She will say meaningless little things every now and then. Don’t bother. Just let her be, she is just trying to be cute. Smile and say you love her. You will get more than what you expect from her.
- Girls enjoy conversations. Talk to her. Trust me she will fall for you all over again after a meaningful conversation.
These are some things I can think of at the moment. Don’t try to study a girl’s psychology. You know you can’t understand it. Don’t even try. Just take it easy and you will see how easy it is to handle your babe. And if you take care of her, she will take care of you. You keep her happy and you know she will not leave you 🙂
P.S. I am sure I missed out some points. So folks, if you think there is something interesting I should include… inputs welcome 🙂